We aim to deliver goods within 2 to 5 working days. In the unlikely event that an item is out of stock we will contact you via email / telephone to agree a new delivery date.
Returns / Refunds
We offer a full refund on goods that are returned to us within 14 days of receipt. The goods must be returned in the condition that they were sent.
If you wish to return an item the cost of postage will be paid by the customer. We cannot accept responsibility for parcels returned to us that are lost in transit, therefore we recommend royal mail signed for service.
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any goods.
We will refund postage for goods that are deemed faulty.
A product is deemed faulty when there is a manufacturing defect and not general wear and tear or breakages due to negligence.
- We use high-quality 0.2 – 0.3 micron plating that should last depending on how the jewellery is maintained. The amount of contact the item has with the world will impact the plating. Plating on a ring will normally wear off much faster than plating on a pendant or bracelet because a ring constantly rubs against fingers and objects throughout the day if the item is in a lot of contact with water, soaps creams and perfumes this will also impact the plating.
- Measurements are approximate
- All prices are Pounds Sterling and include VAT at the prevailing rate
- All items will be supplied in our packaging
- This site is governed exclusively by English Law
If the personal information we hold for you changes or you no longer wish to receive our marketing services, please unsubscribe or email us at email@example.com to remove personal data.
We confirm that your personal info / data will not be disclosed to any third parties.
We accept following credit / debit cards:
- Visa Credit
- Visa Debit
- Visa Electron
All purchases and online payments are safe and secure via PayPal.
We reserve the right to cancel any order that we deem to be suspicious or when the details provided do not match the security details held by the card issuer.
All Synergy Jewellery Products are designed by our design team based in Winchester, Hampshire, UK and are manufactured in the Far East.